I’m a passionate Software Engineer working currently at Capital One. I truly enjoy the process of problem-solving and rethinking solutions for problems. I find myself mostly on my computer writing code, reading articles on Medium and LinkedIn, scrolling Reddit feed, and watching educational videos.
Other than technology, I like being out in nature. I like hiking, taking a walk in the park and taking beautiful pictures of nature.
- Developed “Anansi”, a web scraper that crawls hundreds of vehicle dealerships’ websites, performs functionality check on Capital One Financing option on the websites, and generates reports. Enabled the auto-finance business to proactively trace the websites with broken integrations. (NodeJS, AWS Lambda)
- Developed restful API to manage Capital One customers’ device and location history. Helped customers understand how Capital One manages the security of their accounts. (Java Spring, Cassandra)
- Developed “Folium”, a policy management tool. Policies are consumed by a rule engine to perform database queries and API calls to make business decisions. (Angular, Python Flask, Github API)
- Lead Engineer responsible for developing and deploying “My Leviton”, a mobile app for controlling Leviton IoT devices. 100K+ downloads. (Ionic Framework, Angular, TypeScript, Java)
- Developed and architected cloud services to support Leviton IoT devices. (NodeJS, Redis, AWS, MySQL)
- Migrated ASP.NET Web Form application to ASP.NET MVC. (C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server)
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and a high level of motivation towards accomplishing the mission.